Because you can't have depths without surfaces.
Linda Grant, thinking about clothes, books and other matters.

Thursday, 22 January 2009

In the hand


At both the Booker and the South Bank Show awards, I carried a loaned sample Anya Hindmarch Pipkin from the SS09 range. It come in gold, silver, black and white and I have the gold on order.

I'm not normally a fan of the clutch but with evening wear, there's something about a tote or a shoulder bag that looks wrong. You need to learn to clamp under the arm.

4 comments:

Marti said...

When are we going to see a photo of YOU at the South Bank Show awards?

Linda Grant said...

I believe it's televised on the 28th

StyleSpy said...

Oh, that's yummy. I love a good clutch. They do make one extra aware of one's manicures, though...

phyllis said...

I love the hardware on her bags - so distinctive!