Because you can't have depths without surfaces.
Linda Grant, thinking about clothes, books and other matters.
Pure Collection Ltd.
Net-a-porter UK

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Botox, not.



Readers, you surprise me. Only two votes for botox, an overwhelming defeat. Perhaps I erred by telling you my own views on the matter, and influenced the vote, but given how many people I know do botox, I'm amazed at the decisive rejection. I've seen successful botox, but it's been used around the eyes to get rid of crows' feet. Nonetheless, I'm too much of a hypochondriac to subject myself willingly to unnecessary medical procedures. I rely on good genetic inheritance, and sunscreen.

1 comment:

Jonquil said...

I have to take Botox injections to treat intractible migraine. I miss the ability to scowl threateningly.