Because you can't have depths without surfaces.
Linda Grant, thinking about clothes, books and other matters.

Saturday, 15 March 2008

Jil Sander bag


This is the bag I bought at the Hong Kong outlet. It's from the Raf Simons SS07 line and the bagsnobs liked it then. The one I got is silver. Simple, small, chic, minimalist.

I might not have mentioned that in another outlet I got a 'Marni' necklace and Sarah negotiated a chunk knocked off the price for me. And a yoga t-shirt (like I do yoga). And Aesop handcream, which, after intense discussion with Sarah over iced coffee, we agreed was the best.

3 comments:

jakjak said...

Love the bag. I need an update on the dress saga, did you get one copied whilst in Hong Kong?

Anonymous said...

The patent bag is gorgeous. Could we see the Marni necklace too?

Designer handbags said...

Designer handbags are the handbags which are manufactured by us keeping in mind the best designs of the well known brands but the raw material and designers employed are our own. Hence, these are available at reasonable prices. The quality of these Designer handbags is also competitive in the market.